I am a young Perth based photography enthusiast. I enjoy capturing the beauty of families, couples, pregnancy and pets & animals. I love photography, horses & animals, my dog, music and chocolate! I have been on several photo shoots with Anna Pretorius - www.annapretorius.com. I have learnt so much and I can't wait to learn much more. I hope you enjoy these photo's as much as I do; and I thank all of my 'models' for their support and enthusiasm :)

Inquiries: kelseysmithphotography@gmail.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

Model Photo shoot March 2011- Part 2

Part 2 of the Model Photo shoot! Thank you to all the stunning models in the photos below!





Rebekah



























Gezz Marie




































































Hana

















LLianne Webster (Make up by Emma Schroeder at Milla Make up)




No comments:

Post a Comment